Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Weekend!



It's Friday, which means relaxation mode is in full effect.  Luckily for me, I get to hang out with this really gorgeous guy {my wonderful boyfriend} all weekend in the city that keeps it weird.  I can't wait!  We have big plans for the weekend including heading over to the local Farmer's Market to pick up some goodies, then off to go shopping for a dining room table.  After we've found a great whole in the wall to eat lunch in, we'll do some more shopping and then head over to our apartment to make a scrumptious dinner for two.  Then, it's Woody Allen time.  We are planning on going to the Violet Crown Cinema to see "Midnight in Paris".  Have you seen it yet?  It's received raved reviews and I am definitely looking forward to it.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments: