Monday, April 1, 2013

Umbrellas for Spring!


one / two / three / four / five


It's the start of April showers, and already Austin is brewing with thunderstorms and golf-ball sized hail is falling on our rooftops.  I love a great thunderstorm, especially on weekends when I can cuddle up on my couch and watch romantic comedies like Annie Hall on TV.  This morning however, I couldn't find a single umbrella I loved in our hall closet - they were all useful of course, but none that I absolutely loved.  So, off to the intrawebs I went searching for that perfect umbrella for Spring showers.


one / two / three / four


There were a bazillion options - red ones & blue ones, dainty ones & goofy ones - and it was very hard to choose one until I saw the adorable red heart-shaped umbrella.  How cute is it?!  It's not too fussy or plain, but just the right mix of classic and whimsy.  I can not wait to receive it in the mail.  The cab-printed umbrella would be adorable for New Yorkers and the classic blue one makes me want to travel to London and put on some Hunter rain boots. Happy shopping & stay dry!


No comments: