Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Etsy Tuesday: Vintage vs. Modern Clocks


one / two / three / four / five / six


My boyfriend absolutely loves clocks, specifically because he likes to know what time it is at all times.  As a result, we have over a dozen clocks all over our apartment so that he can tell what time it is from any angle and he's been exceptionally particular to keep them all synced up.  I, on the other hand, never know what time it is and don't even think about what time it is until I see the sun coming up or going down.  I have a handful of watches I never use, and my iPhone wakes me up on most days.  Nevertheless, I do find clocks to be stylish accessories for the home and wardrobe.  They are a great way to add whimsy or sophistication to your home and really round out one's home decor style.

This week's Etsy post is thereby dedicated to clocks - vintage and modern.  Both sets are fun and stylish, but what would you choose, a retro yellow orb clock or a simple & modern wood one?

For more of my favorite clocks, click here to follow me on Etsy.


No comments: