Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Weekend

pic via here

It has been a cold and rainy start to April for Austin with work-filled days, so I am really looking forward to a weekend filled with sunshine and family time.  Tomorrow is my sister-in-law's baby shower so my Mom and I are traveling to East Texas for the weekend.  To our surprise, we received a phone call yesterday saying she had gone into labor but the doctors have suppressed her contractions and sent her home in the hopes that she can hold the baby a little longer so her lungs can fully develop.  Needless to say, it may be an exciting weekend if the baby decides to come!  My sincerest hopes you have a lovely weekend and if you're in need of a distraction, here are a few links for your viewing pleasure.
 
an article on age & marriage



the perfect Spring maxi dress

a real "27 Dresses" kinda gal (but really only 21)


pretty jewelry boxes by West Elm

a pink Smeg = eek!



Sylvia Plath wrote children's books?!


where I'd love to be right now




No comments: