Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Street Style

photo courtesy of glamour via msn

Wow, what amazing street style.  I am especially loving the beige sheath (top left) which would be an incredible date-night outfit at a fabulous restaurant like Nobu or Cut.  The second outfit is fun, flirty and smart with its denim-esque sweater jacket, floral skirt and nude heels.  It's perfect for a daytime lunch out with the gals at a restaurant patio where everyone can wonder past and admire your chic and effortless style.  And then, there's the mustard jumpsuit with navy blazer (bottom, second to last) and killer heels.  Wow, nothing says early Fall like this outfit with its rich colors and brown accents.  I would love to casually run into an ex in this outfit just so he can see what he's missing out on.

Hope everyone's having a great week so far.  So I've been a little lazy in posting, but I'm back and better than ever...I hope.  Happy Tuesday loves!

No comments: