Friday, October 22, 2010

Top 5

Top 5 things I'm loving on today 


The Nars Vintage Nail Polish Collection was recently released, bringing back old favorites that had been previously discontinued.  So, if there's a stylish lady in your life you need to buy a present for, I would highly recommend these.  They're beautiful.  Seriously.  And perfect for Fall/Winter.


 Is it possible for a pitcher to be so stunning?  I didn't think so, but then I found this beautiful creation and I am so tempted to buy it.  Unfortunately, the $269 price tag is more than enough to keep me from splurging.  Perhaps if it were 95% off I'd be willing to buy it but until then, I will think about how gorgeous it would look on a bar ready to serve Martinis to Mr. James Bond.


Smoking never looked so stylish - this cigarette carton from Tank is filled with 6 complete & unabridged classic books ranging from Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" to Ernest Hemingway's "The Snows of Kilimanjaro".  I am definitely putting these on my wish list.


This is seriously hilarious.  This coat rack by Normann Copenhagen is incredibly fun & functional, even if you don't own a sparkly gold jacket.  It comes in various colors including pink & green and runs for $96.  Love it.


And last, but not least, is this modern Cuckoo Clock from the Museum of Contemporary Art.  I am so head over heels for this clock, which also comes in a black & white striped pattern.  But yet again, we are hit with one very large price tag of $348.  Why do such fabulous things have to be so expensive.  Seriously want, but seriously can't substantiate spending such a small fortune on this clock.  I wonder if it's possible to make this...

No comments: