Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday.



Wow, what a week.  On Tuesday my boyfriend and I celebrated my 31st birthday and it was just an incredibly sweet evening of him showering me with love & affection.  To continue the celebration we're thinking of having a few friends over on Saturday for a barbecue, cake and yard games.  Then on Sunday we plan on stopping by the Farmer's Market for some fresh produce & flowers, followed by a trip to our local succulent shop to use our Groupon. What are your plans for the weekend?  Are there any movies you're anxiously awaiting?  Either way, I hope it's lovely and here are a few links for your browsing pleasure...

AH-mazing industrial light sculptures

mint green earrings

did you know you could learn new
languages on BBC?

my favorite Oscar look

on dressing Lena Dunham

chalkboard gift tags

mint is definitely in

yummy


{photo via here}

No comments: