Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booties for Fall


Booties are a big thing this Fall and have been on every runway the last few seasons.  I actually used to despise them and thought they looked a little strange, but they have since grown on me.  I still have not bought a pair, but I'm thinking I may buy the blue booties from Target shown above but in gray - I figure dropping $30 for a cute pair isn't horrible in determining whether or not its something I may wear in the future.  That way if I never wear them, I don't feel so bad about it since I've seen others go as high as $300.


What do you think? Are you a bootie-wearing kinda gal?


Shown above are:

  • Blue Mossimo Booties via Target 
  • Nude Booties by Vince Camuto via Piperlime
  • Purple Gwyneth Venus Booties via Zappos
  • Black Ash Egoist Booties via Piperlime

No comments: