Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Top 5 things I'm loving on today....



An Education Soundtrack - Listening to this makes me smile.

Top Chef - My boyfriend & I vowed we would stop watching when Kenny went home, but we're too addicted to stop. Now, we're hoping anyone but Angelo wins...Here's hoping.

Matte Stephens - I think I visit his Etsy shop daily. It's that good. Even Jonathan Adler can't help himself.

Max Dalton's Cocktail Party Cut Out Set Availabe Here. I wonder if I can take this to an architect and say Here, build this for me, please.

Pillows. Pillows. And more pillows. Remember in Along Came Polly where Ben Stiller tells his soon-to-be ex-wife this: "Oh and by the way, I threw away all your little throw pillows. Yea. Cuz throw pillows suck. They serve no purpose. They're purely decorative." (After Jen Aniston has him take a knife to all of them)? Well, that's me, the ex-wife. I love throw pillows. LOVE them and I just keep buying them. I think that's the one Ben Stiller movie moment in which my boyfriend can completely relate. He hates them. Despises them. In fact, I should go make sure he hasn't taken a knife to them right now.


Photos courtesy of Amazon.com [top left], BravoTV.com [top right], Max Dalton [bottom left] & Matte Stephens [bottom right].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I had no idea blogs were so cool! You are incredibly creative!