Monday, September 20, 2010

Rue Magazine


Rue Magazine is here!  This makes me so happy because it kind of feels the void in my heart left by Domino Magazine (I'm still terribly sad that magazine was taken from us so soon).  However, Rue is current, in that it was founded by bloggers Crystal Gentilello of Plush Palate & Ann Sage of The City Sage and incorporates the help of other bloggers including Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar

The first issue is well designed and I loved the items they chose to feature in the "Shopping Cart" section, but my favorite part is their feature on Emily Henderson, HGTV's newest design star.  She is absolutely adorable and her design skills are off the charts.  I watched her first episode on HGTV and loved it - the mix of new & old with a few eclectic pieces - AH-mazing. 

Rue Magazine, I wish you the best in your adventure and hope you're around for years to come.

I hope you enjoy their first issue as much as I do!

No comments: