Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Parenthood Returns & the Fall 2010 Lineup


Fall TV is back and last night, Parenthood began it's second season.  I'm so thrilled too because I am a huge Lauren Graham fan (I was addicted to Gilmore Girls & thought the show was ridiculously witty & charming) and Peter Krause fan (was also addicted to the first few seasons of Six Feet Under - I will never forget when Claire took a foot from a corpse and put it in Gabriel's locker - hilarious).

Sadly, I missed the show last night but just finished watching it online.  If you missed it, you can find it here.  For those who did see it, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  I love their family dynamics and it was really sweet  to see how Maddie came through for her little brother, Max.  The best part, though, was when their father would tell their mom, "I hear you and I see you" after getting all worked up.  I loved that!  Therapy is really working out for him.

Family dynamics aside, did you notice how they alluded to the recession?  I'm guessing we are going to see a lot of shows this season interjecting the recession into their episodes.  Just today I was reading bios of the new cast of The Apprentice and all of them have been affected by the recession in one way or another.  According to WSJ, Trump apparently starts off tomorrow's first episode of the season discussing the recession.  We shall see how this affects other shows in the coming weeks.....Maybe Michael will be laid off from the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company since this is his last season on the Office...

Ps. I can't wait for the Top Chef finale tonight on Bravo...I really hope Angelo doesn't win.  Is that bad?



Other shows returning/premiering this Fall:


Thursday, Sept. 16th - 
     It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX) - 9pm
     The Apprentice (NBC) - 9pm

Sunday, Sept. 19th - 
     Boardwalk Empire (HBO) premiers - 7pm

Tuesday, Sept. 21st - 
     Glee (Fox) - 7pm
     The Biggest Loser (NBC) - 7pm
     Running Wilde (Fox) premiers - 8:30pm

Wednesday, Sept. 22nd - 
     Hells Kitchen (Fox)- 7pm
     Modern Family (ABC) - 8pm

Thursday, Sept. 23rd - 
     Community (NBC) - 7pm
     30 Rock (NBC) - 7:30pm
     Grey's Anatomy (ABC) - 8pm
     The Office (NBC) - 8pm
Sunday, Sept. 26th - 
     The Amazing Race (CBS) - 7:30pm
     Dexter (Showtime) - 8pm
     Bored to Death (HBO) - 9pm

For a complete list of shows and when they're starting, click here.

No comments: