Friday, September 10, 2010

Hope you have a fun weekend!


I hope everyone has fabulous plans for the weekend.  My darling boyfriend is working all weekend, so I'm staying in, reading books, watching movies, listening to music (Meiko is currently playing in the background) & thinking happy thoughts!  Unfortunately our local theater is no longer showing Get Low, so I may have to revert to seeing a movie for the second time (Inception maybe...) or turn to it's next of kin, Netflix.

Have a splendid weekend, and if you find yourself bored, check out the following links.

What your lips say about you.

I [heart] Sprinkles & their strawberry cupcake recipe.

Absolutely adorable children's tea party print.

Miniature Indiana Jones.

I want to live on this sofa.  It's perfection.

Celebrity living rooms worth copying.

I love green, especially this statement piece.

No comments: