Sunday, September 26, 2010

[heart]

I am totally crushing on my boyfriend right now. Here's the email he sent me:

from [boyfriend] <****@gmail.com>
to Crystal Estrada <****@gmail.com>
date Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM
subject: Various stuff I'm thinking of

1) Hug
2) Love you
3) Tomorrow is Jenay's Birthday
4) Tomorrow is Candice's Birthday
5) No work tomorrow or Tuesday, working Wednesday/Thursday, off for the weekend
6) Are we going to Dallas next weekend?
7) Is Jenay still trying to come visit us?
8) You should make arroz con pollo, and if not, I'm going to freeze the chicken broth
9) I will go to the grocery store tomorrow, getting:
        * Milk
        * Sandwich bags
        * Sandwich cheese
        * Lettuce
        * Enchilada Sauce
        * Jalapeno Chips
        * Anything else you need
10) hug again
11) If you need me to get anything done, please let me know.

Just chilling at work.
 

Isn't he amazing?!

No comments: