Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Etsy Tuesdays Are Back!



That's right folks, Etsy Tuesdays are back!  And of course, I was inspired by the changing of seasons and the hope of cooler weather.  Hope you love these items as much as I do.


Chevron-Patterned Throw

Pleated Knee-Length Skirt for date night

The Perfect Earrings x 2, for flirting of course

Tupperware - what a throwback to my childhood.  I loved this stuff and these are perfect for holding a cup of soup and snuggling on your balcony.

Vintage Peach Dress for a Fall wedding or romantic stroll through the park.

Flower Hair Pins

Autumn Harvest Pyrex Bowls - I actually have a set of these that were given to me by my boyfriend's Aunt and I absolutely love them.  They are so versatile - microwave & oven safe!

Cozy Aztec Sweater

Orange Ceramic Owl

Oxfords!  These are so popular right now and look so feminine compared to others.

Tweed Fedora, because I absolutely love hats.

Modern Wood Painting/Sculpture

Groovy Handmade Purse for dinner parties

Double-Stranded Rustic Necklace with Fabric Flowers

Fall Flowers with Place Cards (honestly, I think these place cards are way overpriced, but the picture was too cute to not post.  Either way, great idea for a Fall Wedding or outdoor party.)

No comments: