Friday, October 14, 2011

Urban Outfitters, what?!






It has been a really long time since I received an Urban Outfitters catalog I didn't feel too old to look at.  In all sincerity, I was beginning to think I had outgrown them and was only restricted to J. Crew and the like.  Everything looked like it belonged on a Hipster in their teens and early 20s.  AND THEN, what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an unbelievable Fall 2011 catalog that boggled my mind.  I absolutely loved some of the looks they put together for this season.  Also, I noticed the prices were a bit higher, which may mean they finally employ a designer of a reasonable and reputable age.  Either way, Bravo, Urban Outfitters for really getting one right.  Aren't these looks chic?  They are feminine and classic - perfect for a date night, grocery shopping, or even a girl's night.

No comments: