Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Weekend

Photo by MarthaStewart.com via Pinterest
 
It's Halloween weekend, so it's going to be nuts these next few days.  My boyfriend and I have a birthday party tonight, a Halloween Housewarming Party tomorrow, I have to interview a local bakery owner for class on their laminated dough production, and then squeeze in some time for my honey & I to cuddle since a wave of cold air has come through Texas.  I seriously can not believe we are heading into November next week which means Thanksgiving & Christmas are just around the corner.  Soon there will be marshmallows roasting and carolers knocking...

I sincerely wish all of you a beautiful & fun-filled weekend!  Here are a few posts from around the web.

Oops, Netflix's Halloween nightmare

Little Edward Scissorhands

A truly romantic wedding proposal (mad props to the photographer!)

Love this dining room

Dark red nail polish, Yes please!

kinda crazy about this haircut

Did you watch Project Runway's finale last night?!

No comments: