Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Salads!



 I absolutely love salads, but I definitely don't eat them enough.  However, because of all the bread we've been eating in pastry school, I've decided dinner will only be a salad for at least the next 4 weeks.  I have to implement this rule.  It is vital.  If the elastic on my uniform stretches any more, I may be forced to buy a segway to wheel myself around the kitchen.  Plus, the part of my body I like to call my muffin top would turn into a three tier cake.  And that would definitely be no bueno.

Tonight's salad was absolutely delicious - cucumbers, carrots (high in beta carotene!), one boiled egg, sunflower seeds and croutons on a field of greens (see Exhibit A).  All coaxed down my throat with some delicious ranch dressing (light, of course).

What are your favorite salads to eat?

No comments: