Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Decorations

 

Halloween is just a few weeks away and if you love this holiday as much as I do, then you've probably already decorated.   Honestly, I wasn't too happy with the selection of Halloween decorations and supplies this year.  The colors were strange - turquoise for Halloween?!  I know that it's a very popular color, but Halloween?  I don't get it.  As a result, it has been extra hard to shop for the extras this year.  That coupled with just having finished unpacking and placing everything in my new apartment, didn't make me as excited as usual for the holiday season.  I kept thinking, But the buffet looks so nice why would I want to take it all down and put up pumpkins?  So in my quest to get excited about this Halloween, I scoured the web to find a few things to inspire me. 

Black & White Striped Wreath with Vintage Cardboard Cutout - simple can be so chic, even at Halloween.

Trick-or-Treat Tablecloth

Halloween Collage - this would be perfect for the always-festive entry-way table.

Vintage-Inspired Halloween Masks - these would make a great place card for a haunted dinner party.

Luminaries - because it's all about the mood being just right for Halloween.



Dessert Plates for all of your homemade treats

A Personalized Skeleton to happily greet guests (though I'd refrain from putting your name on it if your husband likes to scare the trick-or-treaters).


The Most Handsome Owl of All

No comments: